Get in on the best new camp in Nashville at the park you love. Here is what parents are saying about us:
- “Amazing! What an awesome experience for our son! Extremely professional and welcoming staff, paired with an amazing camp experience. Home run!!!!
- “We only signed up for a week to try it out and now I wish that our daughter could be there all Summer! It will be our #1 choice for 2015!”
- “My camper loved the creek time and learning about the animals. After a long day when he’s tired, he repeatedly mentions how cool these parts were daily I know it made an impact on him.”
- “I was very impressed by how organized the Camp was through registration, parent information, drop off/pick up and the daily update with photos to the blog!”
- “I appreciate the kindness and respect for nature and one another that was taught.”
Camp Warner Park is a summer enrichment program that helps to bridge the summer learning gap by engaging children in outdoor play and informal environmental education to raise awareness, foster respect and share enthusiasm for the natural environment. Campers will explore the park, play in the creek, and participate in environmental education at the Warner Parks Nature Center. All proceeds from camp are donated to Friends of Warner Parks.
Pre-registration is required. All our sessions are full for the summer.
Choose from six camp sessions:
June 2-6, $190 June 9-13, $190Full June 16-20, $190Full June 23-27, $190Full July 7-11, $190Full July 14-18, $190Full
Camper drop off and pick up is at the Cross Country Trail parking lot of the Bob Brown Field Station, on Hwy 100. It is just NORTH of the intersection of with Old Hickory Blvd. and will be marked with signs.